Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Color Blindness, try 1

Ok, so I have been working on this the color blindness project for about 6 hours now and I still haven't gotten farther than opening my document and creating 2 new layers. That was trying to duplicate what we did in class on Tuesday. I have spent tons of time searching the internet for helpful information, but that is just hard to come by.

I did, however, figure out how to code the pathway to the button in photoshop that automatically turns the picture (for lack of proper vocabulary) color blind. So this is the end result for Deuteranopia (red-green color-blindness). (click hereto go to my code)


I know it looks slightly washed out, but I think that's because the original has so much red and green.


That all being said, I'm going to try and keep working on the way we did in class. Hopefully I can figure it out, or maybe someone can help me.


I would also like to figure out a way to make an image of Tritanopia (blue-yellow/green color-blindness). It's more rare. And, personally, I like the color scheme better.

No comments:

Post a Comment