Saturday, May 7, 2011

Final - as of Saturday 5/7



Silvery Smoke

I took apart a file using ffmpeg, altered the frames with a photoshop droplet, created a smoke effect in maya and altered those images with a droplet, merged the movie frames with the smoke frames, and re-made the frames into a new movie with ffmpeg.

The original movie is "dont_leave.mov", the final product is "newVid.mov". I also have another in there, "newNoSmoke.mov", that shows the frames of the original movie after the first photoshop droplet, but before the smoke is added.
The first is before the smoke, the second is with the smoke added on top.


The codes, instructions, etc are at this link

(Please let me know if the link does not take you to the zip file and I will email it to you.)


I will be posting a revised final sometime in the week

No comments:

Post a Comment