Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Journal #1 1/26

This being my first post for this class (that's not an assignment), I felt I'd explain my plan for the journals. I'm going to try and do 3 a week, the first two pertaining what we do in class, the third being something from the outside.

That being said here's from Tuesday:

We talked more about linear algebra and different ways to look at the color spectrum. I feel the HSB one is the best, because you catch every color from white to black. It's easy for me to understand it when it's on the board. I am genuinely worried about when we get to the project for the color spectrum. I can work Maya just fine, and most other programs too, but I am awful at programming. I struggle through it because I just don't understand it. I know I've worked with python and c#, but very little has stuck. I have no problem making a "recipe" of how I get to the final product of a project, but having a script that actually works will be quite a leap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment